What you need:
- White card
- dark coloured paper
- red, pink and purple paper
- written message, “I love you to bits”.
- cut out heart shapes from the darker coloured paper
- tear up the red, pink and purple paper into little bits
- write the “I love you to bits” message.
How to make the card:
The children decorate the cut out heart shape with the red, pink and purple bits. This is then stuck on the front of the card. Decorate the inside of the card with a few more red bits and add the message, “I love you to bits”.