This are a bit different, but are easy to do and require little preparation.
What you need:
- thin card or sugar paper
- stapler and staples
- bits to stick on. This one has fabric scrapes and shredded paper, but you can use what ever you like.
Complete pictures 1 and 2 (see below).
How to make your party hat (it’s easy to make, but difficult to explain!):
- fold the paper in half long ways
- cut about 3/4 of the way along the paper, starting at the folded edge (see picture 1). Do this all the way along.
- with the strip still unfolded, slide the top half up and scellotape in place (see picture 2)
- turn the strip into a headband, with the scellotape on the inside.