These could be easily adapted for Valentine’s Day.
These were very popular- makes a change from making cards!
What you need
- thick black paper or card
- red, pink and purple tissue paper
- “Happy Mother’s Day” banners- clip art
- sticky tape
- cut out a heart shape from black card
- tear up the tissue paper into strips
- print and cut out the “Happy Mother’s Day” banners in clip art
How to make your Mother’s day stained glass window
Put glue around the heart shape and stick on the coloured tissue paper. Make sure the whole shape is covered. Turn over and stick on the “Happy Mother’s Day” banner on the front, and the ribbon on the back.